CareResource understands that aging and disability often require extra assistance. However, we believe in promoting the dignity of the home-bound client, as well as maintaining the quality of life without the undo stress of interrupted routines. Our culture of caring assists us in providing you with the personalized, compassionate care that you deserve.
Scheduled for a few hours a day, 24-hour shifts or live-in care, our personalized in-home-care services include:
- Assistance with exercises and mobility
- Meal preparation
- Special diet assistance
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Appointment escorts
- Record keeping
- Assistance for persons with confusion and disorientation or mental health issues
- Respite care
CareResource provides many in-home care options when you need assistance with daily living, companionship or respite care for a loved one or a caregiver. Individuals that are in the hospital can benefit from our culture of care, as well as couples who live at home but just need a little extra help. At CareResource, we are available with:
- Couple care
- Respite care
- Hospice care
- Hospital sitters
We can accommodate visits as brief as one and a half hours or as long as 24-hour care.
Our charges are variable and based on the type of service, as well as when and where it is provided. All costs are discussed and determined prior to beginning care. A CareResource representative will respond to any questions and provide additional information about our services. If service is needed, it can be arranged at the time of inquiry or following an in-home assessment.
How We Provide Added Value
- Ours is a culture of care enhanced by three generations of experience
- We are committed to providing professional, ethical and quality home care service
- We guarantee client satisfaction
- We genuinely care about people
- We will make referrals on behalf of clients to outside forms of assistance (with permission)
- We are available when you need us with exactly the service you prefer
- Our employees are qualified, as well as compassionate, dependable and trustworthy individuals who respect privacy and maintain complete confidentiality
- We carefully screen, train and inform our employees thoroughly so that you don’t have to worry about it
- We handle any issues that surface, such as scheduling difficulties, illness, shift cancellations, arranging for substitute workers, all the while providing continuous supervision
- We follow up with our clients on a regular basis to determine effectiveness and to make revisions that reflect changing needs and wishes.
Call or email today to find out how our culture of caring can make a difference in your life.